Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nobodyone1 ROCKS!!! AWESOME HELP!!!!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,391x in 494 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A.D.I.D.A.S View Post
    I would guess some of the help is done through PM's so this info would not be getting passed to the rest of the members here.
    Thanks. ADIDAS..
    My point exactly(If ,that is what is happening)..
    We have a policy here that help should be offered and given in an open forum(if at all possible) so that everyone can benefit from the knowledge of one..
    Given that ,I will wait another day for a better explanation and some links from the members quoted above before acting on this "praise" thread.

JMHO , but this thread is getting to look like a Ra Ra thread from a high school cheer-leading team..
    Once or twice a month someone stops by to bump the thread to the top so it can be seen again..
    imo I just find it is getting old very quick...

laura_3 Guest

How do you message him? I am new here and was refered to him, but cant figure out how to send him a messagE??

KIDWCKED is offline Visiting Dignitary/Satfix 2021 NFL week 1 Champ
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,425x in 4,579 Posts
    Items Some beerMartini
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 12:27 AM from hedley
Gift received at 11-13-2013, 11:18 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-17-2012, 07:15 AM from ICEMAN

There are better options in the link provided..
    http://www.satfix.net/forumdisplay.p...er-Discussions
    [KIDWICKED]..;/

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,000x in 1,596 Posts
    Items Some beer
Gift received at 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM from nobody

Have one on me ........A Beer
Gift received at 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENTDevil

Quote Originally Posted by laura_3 View Post
    How do you message him? I am new here and was refered to him, but cant figure out how to send him a messagE??
    Welcome to the site, you wont have PM priviliges till your post count is up to 10.. Its not hard to do, greet a few membrs in the welcome thread, post a few questions or answers and you will get your PM priviliges in no time..

Razor420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anyonomus View Post
    Thanks. ADIDAS..
    My point exactly(If ,that is what is happening)..
    We have a policy here that help should be offered and given in an open forum(if at all possible) so that everyone can benefit from the knowledge of one..
    Given that ,I will wait another day for a better explanation and some links from the members quoted above before acting on this "praise" thread.

JMHO , but this thread is getting to look like a Ra Ra thread from a high school cheer-leading team..
    Once or twice a month someone stops by to bump the thread to the top so it can be seen again..
    imo I just find it is getting old very quick...

"Getting old very quick."

Sorry that a members helps out and you thinks its old because someone posts something new about the help from them. and a praise... so if im taking this right its not ok if someone helps you out that already has a post going thats says how good or help or anything about them to make a post in there saying anything because it will pop up and you dont want to look at it anymore?

some are members with us some are not if you want us to do our support here then we can not as alot of it has to do with server numbers ports and private information. as of now all support will stop untell further notified by mod/admins.
    as we dont want to be breaking any rules.
    Last edited by Razor420; 11-22-2011 at 03:42 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,912x in 1,015 Posts
    Items the travel gnomeBurger
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:18 AM from ICEMANRainbow
Gift received at 10-18-2012, 06:29 PM from darlinkat
Gift received at 10-18-2012, 06:29 PM from darlinkat

Quote Originally Posted by Razor420 View Post
    some are members with us some are not if you want us to do our support here then we can not as alot of it has to do with server numbers ports and private information. as of now all support will stop untell further notified by mod/admins.
    try using some common sense If the info would put the members safety or info at risk then yes take it to pm That would include emails passwords and the such Now setup questions should be and will be taken care of in open forum
    Please do not PM me with questions that can be asked in open forums

dishuser Guest

pretty pathetic it takes weeks to do a day's work
    guess that's what happens when you don't have your own cams/server

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,391x in 494 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razor420 View Post
    \

Guess you missed the (if at all possible)\
    That would mean if u have "private information" to pass on like you mentioned.. have at it in a PM..
    If you have help to provide that could and would help more than one member at a time.. You and your helpers should Use the open forum.
    No need to stop but common sense should prevail.
    I received information from one of "your helpers" that they helped over 300 members get running on your service..????
    That seems to be quite an exaggeration as u mention yourself you have a little over 100 on your service..
    Maybe you two should get together and get your stories straight before posting/sending ????\
    Seems to me the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.. Unless your helper had/has/is selling more than he told you???

Deadman Guest

Nobodyone1 does alot problem solving by PM to members to come to him for help.
    I have received help from him on many occasions and he has also helped out my friends as well.
    Also does setup using Team Viewer to members to don't understand how to setup NFHD using NOI.
    Very highly respected and I recomend him to any member that needs help.

Night Prowler Guest

we'll close this up for now until the fire burns down......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12