Thread: Makita Workstation

The Cobra Guest

Default Makita Workstation

Anyone here ever put together a WST01 (workstation for mitres) & then try and lift it !!!! First of all it took me half a day to put it together cause it was missing 4 bolts. By the time I figured it out and went to the hardware store I was having a Cobra meltdown. Got it fixed and I must say I`m impressed and I don`t impress easily when it come to my babies(tools). I got it cause I got sick of carrying the bulky slide mitre when on job sites. This puppy is freakin` great...solid as they come...easily adjusts to uneven surfaces and n`er a shake or shimmy to be found. It`s 20X the stand my old Dewalt was but the Dewalt didn`t have wheels like the Makita. Best little non-tool toy I`ve bought in years......................................now try and pick it up and throw it in your truck by yourself like they say you can. LMAO...I could barely pick up the freakin` box before it was assembled----once assembled forget it even with the saw off one person getting this in a truck better own a back brace cause he won`t try it twice. Great toy tho------a must for a mitre.

The Cobra Guest

Guess it would have helped if I remembered the Pic.....thanx Todd