Thread: How much weight lose in week

Gilroye Guest

Default How much weight lose in week

Guys i just want to ask how much weight is enough to lose in a week..??
    Actually i want to compare it with my weight lose value…

triad Guest

2-3 lbs is healthy, over that is not recommended

Green Thumb Guest

I cut my beer intake (coors light) if you call that beer from 18 to 10 a day and am at -5 lbs a week (water weight mostly) but just turned a grandfather just before the first want to save my liver to watch the little guy maybe have a child of his own.

GT

Night_Predator Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Thumb View Post
    I cut my beer intake (coors light) if you call that beer from 18 to 10 a day and am at -5 lbs a week (water weight mostly) but just turned a grandfather just before the first want to save my liver to watch the little guy maybe have a child of his own.

GT
    Hell, if you want to be around to see that little tyke grow up you need to get off that light crap and both get the real deal and increases your intake to at least a case a day. LOL

hutch Guest

the answer is a percentage of your weight not a # of pounds... I don't know what the % is...

lhyne Guest

Actually I think a 1-2 pound weight loss within any given week is normal and healthy. This makes sense. After all, with a sensible diet and exercise plan, 1-2 pounds per week would be great!

Acton Guest

Fitness have more importance for our life.So we should be take care of the fitness.Many exercises
    for keeping good fitness and we can get 100% results for weight loss.Because exercises giving
    good shape of your body.I like these exercises for good fitness and weight loss.
    1 Swimming
    2 Cycling
    3 Push ups
    4 Jogging.
    Last edited by darlinkat; 07-16-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: no live liinks in signature

davis Guest

It is quite hard to calculate your weight lost in last week and keep doing this every week.so try to make yourself busy with some exercise like above my friend mentioned already,and Be conscious about your food means healthy food.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

i have my 85 pound in last week as per i am join the GYM so i have control my diet. so i manage my weight to 78 kg it is a big effort from me it is only because of healthy diet and exercise