Thread: need tv series and/or show title

framacus Guest

Question need tv series and/or show title

Hello TV buffs,
    having just seen the "Twilight Zone" marathon over the New Year's weekend, I remembered seeing a show that left an impression in me and I was telling the story to my very adult sons but can't remember what show it was or it's title.
    The story is, as I remember it, set in WW1 or WW2. In this room, there's a wounded soldier on a table being attended by civilians and a beginning nurse. There's a 2-way radio in the room but no one would answer their pleading calls for help. The soldier's condition started deteriorating with no help in site. As the soldier's situation worsened, surgery was necessary to save the soldier's life. All of the sudden a voice was heard on the radio announcing himself by name as a surgeon. Having been updated with the details of the injury, the doctor on the radio instructed the nurse to perform the surgery by following his surgical instruction. The surgery was a success and soon after the military personnel arrived and the commander was told about the help they received by radio from this known doctor. The commander had the radio checked by his radio man and was found completely damaged, thus, inoperable. The commander pondered on the doctor's name and then informed the people that they were mistaken as the good doctor had been dead for over 10 years.

If anyone has seen this show and remembers it and the title to please reply to this thread so that I can put my mind to rest as it is driving me crazy!

P.S...I've done a lot of research on this to no avail. Pllllllease,,,,someone!!!!!

Thanking everyone in advance.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

french mouvies feuillon