Thread: To Delete Duplicated Systems

obenski Guest

Default To Delete Duplicated Systems

I have an apple desktop computer (Mac) and have two applications or systems installed on it. The Systems installed are Mac OS 9.2.2. on Macintosh HD and Mac OX 10.2.8 on Macintosh HD. Having two applications or system is causing slowlines of the computer. Is anybody can help me to delete or remove the duplicated Mac 0S 9.2.2. from the computer. If you could please give me a guide or procedure the step by step on how to remove that would be helpful. Thanks in advance

brofro80 Guest

HTML Code:
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:vlXfKriHjV4J:www.openbooklearning.com/Images/OpenBook%2520English%2520Installation%2520Manual%2520For%2520Apple.pdf+install+os+10.2.8+mac&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShuwVggN56sUgLFOARPP5cH_qD9Xus0U_monZNjYH_QETmxsOpRoLoLsqtVlfN2SMdRkHqmnBat-KLkkEI4_7iMI6uKa9h4Vl5Du461t7xWDfQmzTX5BZEO_6l1OFCev-9hhBxH&sig=AHIEtbTFnlhQSpx0G78vuS60JXjhbXOchQ
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by eyeQ; 02-05-2012 at 02:01 PM.

obenski Guest

many thanks brofro80. It is a great help. Am looking on how to uninstall that Mac OS 9.2.2. Can you help once again please.
    Tks

brofro80 Guest

obenski Guest

bro, I have dragged the Mac OS 9.2.2 to the Trash. For some reason, when I restarted the Computer again it seems that Mac 10 is also misplaced and lot of files are missing. Is there any way I can put it back please? Many thanks