Thread: Bypass your bypass surgery

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 34x in 24 Posts

Default Bypass your bypass surgery

by Dr Syed Zair Hussain Rizvi

EVERY SEED OF POMEGRANATE WHICH GOES IN YOUR STOMACH IS A SEED OF LIFE FOR YOUR HEART

Two things are full of benefits for the human being, Luke warm water and pomegranate. Pomegranate is a seasonal fruit in Pakistan so I tried an experiment with dried pomegranate seeds, prepared a decoction boiling the fistful of dried seeds in half litre of water for 10 minutes, squeezed the seeds, strained the decoction and advised those patients suffering from painful angina to use a glass of Luke warm decoction empty stomach in the morning, amazing result was observed, the decoction of dried pomegranate seeds worked like a magic, the feelings of tightness and heaviness of chest and the pain had gone, it encouraged me to try more experiments on all types of cardiac patients so I tried other experiments on patients who were suffering from painful angina, coronary arterial blockage, cardiac ischemia (insufficient blood flow to the heart muscle) etc, waiting for a bypass surgery, the same Luke warm decoction was used empty stomach in the morning, the patients experienced quick relief in all symptoms including painful condition, in another case of coronary arterial blockage the patient started using half glass of fresh pomegranate juice everyday for one year, although all symptoms were completely relieved within a week but he continued taking it for a whole year, it completely reversed the plaque build-up and unblocked his arteries to normal, the angiography report confirmed the evidence, thus decoction of dried pomegranate seeds, fresh pomegranate juice or eating a whole pomegranate empty stomach in the morning proved to be a miracle cure for cardiac patients, but the Luke warm dried seeds decoction proved to be more effective compared to eating a whole pomegranate or fresh pomegranate juice, use of pomegranate in any way has demonstrated even more dramatic effects as blood thinner, pain killing properties for cardiac patients, lowers LDL (low-density lipoprotein or bad cholesterol) and raises the HDL (high-density lipoprotein or good cholesterol), there are more than 50 different types of heart diseases the most common being coronary artery disease (CAD), which is the number one killer of both women and men in some countries, and there has been no medicinal cure for this disease, many cardiac patients have reversed their heart diseases on my advice using one glass of Luke warm decoction of pomegranate dried seeds, half glass of fresh pomegranate juice or eating a whole pomegranate empty stomach in the morning, it was the very first real breakthrough in the history of cardiology to successfully treat the cardiac diseases by a fruit, The more super foods to obtain the even faster results for cardiac patients which are most promising curative and protective agents like fresh raisins, quince, guava, prunes (dried plums), natural vinegar, mixture of grape fruit juice and honey in the morning (empty stomach), basil leaves, chicory leaves, powder of oregano leaves and rock salt in equal quantity (in case the patient is not hypertensive) and sesame oil as cooking oil for cardiac patients.
    It is regretted to say that treating the heart patients and bypass surgery has become far more profitable business around the world which has failed to help avert life threatening heart attacks and life time cardiac complications resulting in almost paralyzed life. A regular use of pomegranate in any way ensures a healthy cardiac life, thinning your blood, dissolving the blood clots and obstruction inside the coronary arteries, maintains an optimal blood flow, supports a healthy blood pressure, prevents and reverses atherosclerosis. (Thickening of the internal lining of the blood vessels).whatever I experienced and observed in last several years, I can say
    “A pomegranate a day keeps the cardiologist away” you can try and see the wonder.

rugerm77 Guest

worth a try lot better than bypass surgery thanks for the info

dekoohs Guest

Better get a baseline angiogram prior to trying this. I worked cath lab for quite a while and to me, it sounds like the doctor is trying to sell a book. I wish it were this simple, once the plaques are there, really no way to reduce them. What most medicines do is lower the circulating volume, so when a rupture of the plaques in the wall occurs, it reduces the likely hood of forming a huge clot to block the coronary artery. The wall is repaired although thicker. Angioplasty reduces the size of the wall by inflating a balloon against it. Now with higher levels of circulating lipids, a rupture occurs, mixes with the lipids, and bam instant clot, and depending on which vessle, either myocardial infarction (decreased blood flow to heart, ie heart attack) or death. Low dose statins and a little exercise will keep the doctor away. Doesnt taste as good as pomegranates for sure, but a lot safer.

good luck.

PS I have no book out.

rv11 Guest

Thank You i start with pomegranate juice

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Wow,sounds great.Where does one get the seeds from?health food store?Thanks.